Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just signed up and want to introduce myself. My name is Adam. I am originally from Michigan, but currently live in Oklahoma with my wife and 2 year old daughter. I love Halloween and Horror Movies. In fact, I have quite a Horror movie collection on DVD.

As a child I always loved “haunted houses” and other Halloween attractions. I always told myself that when I grow up I would turn my house into a haunted house every Halloween.

Well I finally own my own home and am making that dream a reality. I am planning on going slow and building up slowing over the years. To start this year I am making a grave yard scene and a fog chiller.

I look forward to participating in the forum and learning.

·
Good Ghoul Gone Bad
747 Posts
Welcome to the forum. A graveyard and a fog chiller are great ways to start! (I still don't even have a fog chiller...yet). You'll have to post some pics when you can - everybody on here seems to love to look at the pictures - including me.

Happy Haunting!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hello former Michigander, from a current Michigander!! Welcome to the forum! Where in Mi. did you hale from? glad you foun the forum! A grave yard is a great way to start!! You never can go wrong with that!!
Originally from Livonia. The military brought me to OK.

G

·
0 Posts
john 9369, and why are you welcoming people that joined 3 years ago? LOL too funny!!

hey & welcome! :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts