Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey---just thought I'd finally register and introduce myself since I've lurked on this forum for WELL over a year.

I'm pretty much obsessed with my yearly halloween party (year 2 this year!) now that we finally have a nice big house for it (625 sq. ft. apt. condo just didn't cut it)

so much so that I was planning parts of it on the 4th of July, and started talking about it last January.

Last years must have been a success, as instead of rolling their eyes (well not too much) people more so have been humoring me and trying to get on the invite list.

I've really enjoyed seeing all your creativity and ideas--halloween can be such an Art!

btw...we recently adopted TWO extremely cool balck kittens that we names Edgar and Poe. Did you all know that black cats have the lowest rate of adoption of all kitties---for shame!!! They are far too cool! (smart, stylish and funny!)

·
Reaper Queen
8,819 Posts
hello Edgar Poe, welcome to the forum, looks like you had a great party! My 2 kids each have black cats, none of my cats are black, but that's mostly cuz they adopt me, , all were strays that either we found or someone who we knew found. Our humane society here in town has a adopt a black pet day, cuz I guess black dogs are harder to be placed too, sadly,

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Greetings.
After that great welcome post from TK421, which can probably be seen from space, mine is going to look rather tawdry, I'm afraid..
:eek:

Anyhow..Welcome to our world.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts