Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been here for about 3 weeks and have been lurking around different profiles and checking out the eminence talent that the people here have!
It amazes me the prop builders the costume makers and the story tellers!
My wife Victoria1313 asked me to join and I am glad I did. I have met a couple of you and if that is just a sample of the people here ,well this is a great online community. Look forward to the learning new things and meeting new people!
Check out Victoria1313 albums of our party and costumes!

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Good morning RBW...Welcome from England.

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
Glad to have you aboard wolf, if you are looking for talented people...you have come to the right place.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
hey wolf, i have viewed your wifes album. i love what you guys have done to the hotel and your wife has some wonderful talents. i think i will check out you album and see what you have posted. welcome

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Glad you & your delightful soul mate decided to join our family. But you do realize there's no turning back now, your lives are never going to be "Mainstream again" not that you probably wanted that existance anyways, otherwise you wouldn't have landed here:);)It's a pleasure to meet you RBW, and yes there are perhaps some of the greatest spirits of all time that roam these hollowed ruins, and the most stunning talent known. Look forward to getting to know the both of you.:)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Greetings and salutations!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts