Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i loved to go all out for halloween every year until i was severely injured at work years ago. now i am totally disabled and confined to my bed most of the time and a wheelchair the rest. now i try to make small halloween decorations and some with electronics in them, since i can't do the big stuff anymore. i would like to try and make some type of animated monster with electronics and servos this year but it has to be something i can make on the hospital table that goes over my bed. i still have the halloween spirit even though i can't do what i used to. my brother was born on halloween and i always try to make him something every year for his birthday. i am 58 now getting older but still feel young. i look at it this way age is just a number and you are only as old as you think and feel.
randy

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'm not very knowledgeable about electronics or servos, but do you have room on your table build an animated head? Or perhaps a Jack-o-lantern? Do you go more for the scary, or whimsical type of Halloween decoration?

Good to see you keeping in the spirit and keeping busy. That's probably what keeps you feeling young.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i got room for a head and i prefer semi-scary or whimsical as i am not really into the really bloody gore stuff. i am able to do electronic work as i used to build and repair computers, and things with small motors or mechanical devices. nice to meet you by the way.
randy

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for the welcome! LOL i used to be a grave digger years ago because where i worked the ground was so sandy that a backhoe could not be used. lucky i never found myself in one of the holes LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts