Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
After lurking for a long time, I have finally joined just in time for Secret Reaper and am looking forward to getting a victim. I really enjoyed following the thread last year and have been enjoying all of the other threads on crafts, props, and parties. I don’t have internet at home, but manage to check in on the forum at least every other day if not more.

I am female, live in North Carolina, and love decorating for Halloween. I wish I had kids to make costumes for and take trick-or-treating. Instead I stay home and pass out treats which I sadly notice is on the decline in our neighborhood.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@texaslucky: Thanks for the welcome. You are right!
@The Halloween Goblin: Thanks. Like your icon. I need to get around to setting up my profile.
@The Great Pumpkin: Good to know you are from NC too. Hearing your forum name makes me remember that in grade school we had a Halloween singing program and pagent and had a song book with a whole bunch of songs about the Great Pumpkin.
@Mayzshon: From just outside Raleigh. Asheboro is a beautiful area.
@Maleficent: Thanks. Saw that the movie that is your namesake is playing at a local theater, and I think I will try to go this week.
@Pumkinhead625: I usually do put up some decorations & lights & jack-o-lanterns and get about 40 kids or so. This year I will be adding a graveyard. Rest of neighborhood tends to hide in the dark with the porch lights off which makes it so the trick-or-treaters have to be driven around to participating houses instead of being able to walk. Thanks for the greetings. Like the picture since jack-o-lanterns make me happy.

·
The Ghost Host
597 Posts
WELCOME!
this is my first year doing secret reaper so I'm excited as well!

Representing NC as well here in greensboro!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts