Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe it took me so long to look up a forum dedicated to Halloween. October has always been the culmination of lots of the things that I love. Halloween, the cool weather and longer nights, horror movies, and the leaves changing color. To me it has always been a magical time of year.

Two years ago I set up a small haunted attraction at my friend's house since he lives in a neighborhood where he gets a lot of kids to come by. The trick or treaters that came by loved it, so we now make it a yearly set up...or at least we try to as long as we don't have another hurricane to worry about this year. I look forward to picking your brains for ideas and techniques to improve the haunt.

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Hope you get some awesome weather this year so folks can appreciate your efforts. (Can't get any worse than last year.)

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Welcome to the forum. We had atrocious weather here in the south west of England last year too, which totally ruined the big night, so you have my sympathy.
Hoping for good weather on both sides of the pond this year.

baron-samedi-albums-pics-picture42584-welcome2.jpg

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the welcome everyone, and fair weather to us all for our favorite time of year.

@DiggerC and Kuroneko- I live on the border of Ocean and Monmouth County.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts