Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I found this site through basic searches for tombstone ideas. And it was Terra's YouTube videos of her amazing artwork that led me here and had me drooling! :D

This year I'll be creating a haunted graveyard and a pumpkin patch. Currently, I have nothing. Just BIG ideas. I'll start posting pics when I finish items. I found so many great ideas here, I just hope no one would get upset if I used them.

I have been obsessed with Halloween for as long as I can remember and am a firm believer that if Christmas can start in November, well, then Halloween can begin in September!

Questions...
1. Has anyone ever used a lawn/yard jockey? He stands at my driveway entrance with a working lantern. Any ideas? I was thinking of putting my countdown sign near him, but he needs to look a little spookier (without any permanent scarring :p)

2. We also have a garden globe like this one and was thinking about building a fortune teller to stand there static. Any ideas?

Thanks for your help!
Liz

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Welcome to the forum! All ideas are free game, if they weren't they wouldn't be posted. Lol, yes Terra's tombstones make us all drool :)

·
Reaper Queen
8,819 Posts
hello, welcome to the forum! For answers to your questions, post them in genereal halloween, will get a bigger audience there~ good to have you here, and I second Junit, Terra tombstones are so great, we all drool at them!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Your opinion on the attachment

You guys make me laugh.... or maybe that's the wine.
Yes, bethene, I will post my questions in the general halloween section. Thanks!
BTW... I'm not a fan of buying "costumes" but I can't get this out of my head. I usually like to piece things together, so I'm hesitant...

(PS- I'd ditch the thing floating on her head though.)

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
terra did a beloved tombstone, i believe there is a tuitorial on here. i think there is even a group builders club you can join. have you checked out the ... your cemetary... thread? my favorite place to visit.
welcome aboard, you are going to love it here.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for the tip, hallorenescene, I'll go there now.
You guys have some pretty cool "welcome" graphics!

NEWS FLASH: AC Moore has some Halloween goodies on sale. When I asked why, she said it was last years stock. Cool.

Oh, and I'm already getting stared at by the neighbors for walking my new skeleton around the yard. I was just taking him for a tour of his new home...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts