Halloween Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow Halloween enthusiasts!
I hope that all of you are enjoying this Halloween season;-) There is something special about Halloween,as it allows for fun, creativity, scares and candy for all ages! I have been decorating my yard and collecting decor for 20 years now but I am just learning how to make my own props and it has opened up a whole world of ideas. I have no artistic talent but find that with a bit of investigating and trial and error, it is possible to create some really fun props that my party guests enjoy. Happy Haunting to all-have a great Halloween!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello fellow Halloween enthusiasts!
I hope that all of you are enjoying this Halloween season;-) There is something special about Halloween,as it allows for fun, creativity, scares and candy for all ages! I have been decorating my yard and collecting decor for 20 years now but I am just learning how to make my own props and it has opened up a whole world of ideas. I have no artistic talent but find that with a bit of investigating and trial and error, it is possible to create some really fun props that my party guests enjoy. Happy Haunting to all-have a great Halloween!
Hello, what part of NC are you from? My mom belongs to a train club out of Red Springs/Parkton and we are looking for Halloween ideas for the fright train.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts