Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I've been lurking here for a couple months, looking for inspiration. Figured it was finally time to join up :D.

I live in the suburbs of St. Paul, MN. I've always enjoyed decorating for Halloween, but 2015 was the first year I was able to set up a full scene in my front yard, using some spruced up store bought tombstones, and some figures I created myself. I've got big plans for next year already...

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
Hey Cosmotiger! Welcome to the forums. I lurked forever before jumping in to the forums but it's definitely more fun to get involved.

There's some crazy creative stuff comes out of Minnesota. Looking forward to seeing what you're Halloween was like, and what you got in store for next year.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome messages. I put some pictures up on the 2015 Outdoor Decor thread of my little graveyard scene this year.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
WELCOME TO THE FORUM Cosmotiger , i am sure once you been looking around the forum for the coming year by next halloween your yard haunt will be full on , roll on next Halloween , from England U.K. a very warm welcome ......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts