Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!
I am happy to have stumbled upon this forum.
I hope I can have some great exchanges and ideas with you lovely people!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi !
Yes the one and only London England. I am an American married to an Englishman..and have been here for close to 9 years now! :)
Thank you for the welcome!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey, have you been to:http://www.thegreatfroglondon.com/, I'm a huge Metallica fan and their former bassist Cliff Burton bought all of his skull rings there while on tour before he died. It seems like a really cool shop and I guess alot of American rock/metal bands buy stuff there.
No I am afraid I have not been to this store. I probably passed it on my journeys around Soho..Wowee..lots of cool stuff in there (sadly I am too old to wear that stuff lol;)

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Welcome Little Evie! The forum has several folks from Great Britain, so you're certainly not alone in your Halloween obsession on that side of the pond.
I'm one of 'em!...Whoo Hoo! another UK member!!:D:D

Greetings Little Evie, and welcome to the forum.
I'm a Londoner originally, but now living the country life in Wiltshire although I still visit my family in London regularly.

Which part of London do you haunt?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm one of 'em!...Whoo Hoo! another UK member!!:D:D

Greetings Little Evie, and welcome to the forum.
I'm a Londoner originally, but now living the country life in Wiltshire although I still visit my family in London regularly.

Which part of London do you haunt?

Hi Baron
Thank you for the warm greeting..I live in the borough of Kensington and Chelsea.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Hi Baron
Thank you for the warm greeting..I live in the borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
Thats great! Just at the end of the M4 from me...
Nearest "neighbour" I've got on the forum..:)

When in London, I'm often found lurking in either the Islington or Camberwell areas..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts