Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a lurker on this site for quite a long time, finally registered. I have learned from a lot of you and my house is always "that house" at halloween!

Just here to say hi

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm in the same situation. Long time reader, first time poster and living in KC (OP/Lenexa area). My house has slowly grown over the years. It's not anywhere close to some that I've seen, but by far the best in the neighborhood. Where in KC are you? I'd like to come by and check out your haunt.

·
Registered
89 Posts
That is awesome, my house is in Olathe (k10/k7 area)
Are you the house that does a full projection map. I have seen on youtube a house that is in that area. I am over in Lawrence.
Do you take the time to go see what Johnny Dare does at his place. Granted he has pro help but still.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nah, I am a pretty small haunt, I have 3 projectors running and some other props. Would love to see the house you are talking about. Also, no I have never seen Johnny Dare's place, where is that at?

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
WELCOME TO THE FORUM , from England , i look forward to chatting with you soon , Happy Halloween from this HOUSE to " That House " .

·
Registered
1 Posts
Could you send me Johnny Dares address please? I've wanted to see it for so long but haven't been able to find the address every time I've tried.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts