Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all ,
I'm a memeber of a local group that puts on a haunted house ever year . We raise money for the childrens burn camp of ILL . Our haunted house is free for the kids .In the last few years I have had a great time building props and buying some .I will try to put up picture of some of our stuff . Looking forward to get help and ideas off this site .

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum , looking forward to seeing your photos ..... from a ghoul across the pool in England ......

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And more pictures . We had 17 active sence with about 35 actors this year .We hope to top that next year , always looking for more people and help .

Attachments

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Great haunt , i particularly like the drag car and guillotine , but it is all very very good in fact excellent work Buddy B , looks like you have a large area to decorate and it must have taken you ages to get it all setup ? did you manage to keep tabs how many trick or treaters you had through as i,m guessing you must get stacks come around seeing as you been doing it for a couple of years and it looks from the amount of work you have put in that you got a bit of a reputation and are fairly well established with your haunt . Have you started to think what you will be bringing to your haunt next year yet ?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great haunt , i particularly like the drag car and guillotine , but it is all very very good in fact excellent work Buddy B , looks like you have a large area to decorate and it must have taken you ages to get it all setup ? did you manage to keep tabs how many trick or treaters you had through as i,m guessing you must get stacks come around seeing as you been doing it for a couple of years and it looks from the amount of work you have put in that you got a bit of a reputation and are fairly well established with your haunt . Have you started to think what you will be bringing to your haunt next year yet ?
Thank you . The car was built from a lawn mower . I built the guillotine 2 years ago . It is a little over 10 foot tall and it works . It has a steel blade . We have a few acre's to play on . I did not get a count on how many people we had this year .This year was the first time we ran 2 nights . On Saturday night the Moose is next to us and they had a trunk or treat night . We had a hay ride to the haunt from there place . It worked very good .We have some sence inside our building and some out side . We also had a zombie drive in .The screen was about 20' x 20' and had a black and white movie playing .There was 6 junk cars in it and the actors came out of the cars when the hay ride drove through .It was great ! I don't know what we are going to do next year , it will be hard to top this one .

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Sounds brilliant fun , i am positive everyone had a great time i love the idea of a haunted drive in , what a cool idea , and i can see why you are wondering if you can beat this years haunt with next years the whole thing sounds excellent , but i am sure with maybe the help from the forum you can come up with some ideas , have your checked out the links on general Halloween posts there's some fantastic ideas being banded around already from members , haunted camp ground Hitchcock themed etc , take a few minutes to have a look i am sure it will get your mind bubbling with ideas , again great job .....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts