Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody.

I recently created my account here and thought I should introduce myself.

I'm a 39yo father of 2 amazing kids who are, just as myself, totally into Halloween.
Last year I put up some window projections using some old LED projectors and AtmosfearFX video material (zombie invasion, jack o lantern, etc). I also put up some smaller decorations like carved pumpkins and puppets......

This year I will be setting up a thunderstorm simulation using a fog generator, a microphone activated LED spotlight and
an old MP3 player with an outdoor speaker.
I bought some beef netting alternative and currently hope it will arrive in time and look as nice as the original material (keep fingers crossed please).

I already ordered tons of spiders in several sizes and I can't wait to put them up in my yard as this year spiders and bats will be in my
focus.

I might put some photos in here from time to time so you can all see what my yard looks like and
maybe give me some hints or something to nag about *haha*

Thanks already for all those nice ideas I got from reading here the last months.......

Bis zum nächsten mal...

·
Registered
869 Posts
Welcome to the forum joke565! You are among kindred souls here. Would love to see pictures. I bet your yard will turn out to be creepy cool! Please keep posting and sharing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts