Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)Hello from Bedford, Texas!!! I came across this great site looking for ideas for my haunt!!! We are a Halloween-obsessed family!!! We are putting this finishing touches on our haunt and will be posting pics soon!! Looking forward to meeting you all!!

Rachel & Eric

·
Registered
83 Posts
Welcome! I am from the DFW area too! :]

·
Registered
84 Posts
Also from the DFW area...Wylie! :)
whoa hello fellow DFW's.

Wylie is about as close as I've seen online. lol I'm close to Lavon. :D

I was born in Wylie and used to work at the P.O. there.

We've probably ran into each other at walmart I'm there all the time. lol

·
Registered
94 Posts
whoa hello fellow DFW's.

Wylie is about as close as I've seen online. lol I'm close to Lavon. :D

I was born in Wylie and used to work at the P.O. there.

We've probably ran into each other at walmart I'm there all the time. lol
I have been in the DFW area for over 25 years. Went to school in Garland. Got married and moved around the DFW area for a while. We have been in Sachse/Wylie area since 1999 (minus 2 years in Houston :mad: ).

I'm sure we pass each other a lot, we are always running to Wally World for something! LOL

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have been in the DFW area for over 25 years. Went to school in Garland. Got married and moved around the DFW area for a while. We have been in Sachse/Wylie area since 1999 (minus 2 years in Houston :mad: ).

I'm sure we pass each other a lot, we are always running to Wally World for something! LOL

Hey was just checking out your site in your signature. Very awesome! Also noticed you went to Hauntcon 05. We did too! lol so maybe we ran into each other there as well. I was 4 months pregnant and deathly ill so it wasn't as much fun for me as I'd liked. We did the costume ball too.

whoa were you guys the ones who won the wolf? I remember it was someone local. *jealous* lol

·
lies dead but dreaming
952 Posts
Another Metroplex haunt! most excellent! I am in Arlington. There are a bunch of folks from the area here on the forum with some fantastic haunts and ideas check out Halloween Forum - DFW Haunters when you get a chance it's a small social group (just started it last month hoping it gets bigger)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts