Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
For Your Demonic Needs!
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't believe it when I found this site. I have loved Halloween since I was a kid. I even met my wife at a Halloween party that was being at the president and cofounder of the COTD house. The COTD is Chariots Of The Dead Hearse Club. But they're back in the Joplin, MO and surrounding areas. I'm obsessed with hearses and station wagons. I have four cats, pics when I can. I am a glass carver/etcher. I do my own designs as well as illustrate the characters of a novel I'm working on. I do additionally write short stories. Horror, scifi, and fantasy are the general themes of my artistic work. I've only had a chance to briefly browse through here but it seems exciting. I look forward to getting to know everyone better!

Lilith's Demon :cool:

·
For Your Demonic Needs!
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a bit more time now. Figured I'd throw up a few pics real quick. This time around I'm showing some of my glass work.

Attachments

·
For Your Demonic Needs!
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you! Say hello to my little ones. We tried to dress up our oldest, Emma once for Halloween... It wasn't pretty. :D

From left to right: Pieturo (black), Robert (grey), Emma (small tabby with one eye glowing), and David (the other tabby). The must get their rest for the big day coming up.

Attachments

·
For Your Demonic Needs!
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you, Garthgoyle! I do it by hand using diamond dust coated bits and metal cutting disks. Its can take some time to do but worth it for me when I see the finished work.

I also forgot to point out the my avatar and the pic in my signature are also my own work.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi! I am mark and new here.I am glad to be part of this community.I am sure it will be best place to share and discuss all new relevant things here.Thanks and welcome to all.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts