Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Hello Becky. You came to the right place. I visited Cardiff last February. My husbands family originated from Wales. Do you know any Bowens?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Witchy!

I do! I know of 2 families with the name Bowen :)
Are the one family is based in the Rhondda, and one family is a little closer to Cardiff, I wonder if they either of them are related to your husband? :D

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Hi Becky a HUGE BIG WELCOME to the forum , from down south in Kent , great to see another U.K. Haunter , or should i say lush ..... welcome .

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Becky - us UK haunters are currently discussing a UK based Secret Reaper as per what the US haunters do - would you be up for this?

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
We have been chatting about it in the Halloween 2015 UK thread (about what Brit haunters have seen/bought in the shops). I think that we need a thread dedicated to it specifically if we are going to do it in the future. Check out the US threads about the Secret Reaper if you aren't aware of how it works.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Welcome to the forum, we have a Halloween card exchange going on in one of the threads, and a secret reaper (gift exchange ) going on in another thread. Lots of things to get the creative juices going! Love all the greetings!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts