Halloween Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, gals, ghosts, and all other creatures:

Just joined and thought I would say a quick hello. I always have liked Halloween but these last few years, I've been more of a spectator than a participator. Not sure exactly what I plan on going for to a huge Halloween party at a club but I just received my Black Sclera Contact Lenses from VampFangs. :) I've never worn contacts in my life and here I am sticking these huge things in my eyes, lol. I just got them on Friday, and I went to the mall on Saturday. Loved the reactions, I think this will be a good Halloween!
If you guys have any ideas on what I could do to complement the contacts, feel free to reply.
In my mind, I see me going as a well dressed demon. I was thinking I wear a suit, slick my hair back, and maybe have some horns made so that it looks like they are growing under my skin on my forehead. :confused: It might work, it might not. Anyways, I'll just browse the forums and see what's happening around here. :rolleyes:

·
"They won't stay dead."
1,366 Posts
Welcome fellow Canuck! :p

I was checking out those black sclera contacts last year, they are amazing!! Sooo freaky!! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.