Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love this forum, everyone is great, and very helpful!! I must say, you Americans know your halloween!!

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Greetings from across the pond in England.

Welcome to our family.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Welcome, I'm a lurker, occasional poster here and I really enjoy the information sharing. You don't have to go to the US for everything, there are a few online retailers in eastern Canada. Although it is usually cheaper to buy from the US.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
quite a few from canada. seems decor is hard to come by in canada. with all the entusiasts i have seen on here, maybe you guys should rally together and get out a message to your retailers. maybe pick on a retailer that is pretty much all over, like we have walmart. then every one of you email them with pics of your haunts, desires, and this forum address. maybe they will wake up. i am sad cause everyone around me has posted halloween already out and we have none yet. but at least we will get some. geesh
welcome aboard. hope this will be a happy fix for you.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Welcome From Bc's West Coast

Hey Tamster, welcome to the family, it's always a pleasure to see another Canadian jump on board. But like everyone said, litterlly we have family member's all over the world pretty much. It's the love and common spirit we all share in common that make us family. Borders create no bounderies for us, we're all one in the Halloween SPirit.
You'll meet many wonderful spirits here & some of the most amazing talent in the world I swear is here. Being all family, everyone is more then willing to help each other out, share ideas, help you with project questions etc etc.
So, pull up a tomestone and make yourself at home, as it's very well know that once you've entered our Lair "there's no turning Back" so settle in and get aquanited with your new home & family.
And hey, where abouts are you in Canada. I'm in Chilliwack British Columbia, yep a West Coast Witchy, about a 1 hour drive east from Downtown Vancouver BC.
Well look foward to getting to know you better. And by the way, if you happen to live out this way, we do have a few awesome retailers, nothing like our neighbours, but even our neighbours have wicked on-line stores.:)

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Hey Grump010, wow you're not to far from me. PG eh, use to travel up that way for several years on route to Smither's BC. I know several people in PG. SO nice to see another Canadian join our family. You'll love it here. The family is wonderful, and we all share the same love for the Spirit of Halloween.
Look forward to getting to know you & a big Welcome from a West Coast Witchy!:)

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Welcome, I'm a lurker, occasional poster here and I really enjoy the information sharing. You don't have to go to the US for everything, there are a few online retailers in eastern Canada. Although it is usually cheaper to buy from the US.
oh I know we do have some retailers, but I must say, some of the stuff I see in the States we don't get, but the shipping is so much!!

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
quite a few from canada. seems decor is hard to come by in canada. with all the entusiasts i have seen on here, maybe you guys should rally together and get out a message to your retailers. maybe pick on a retailer that is pretty much all over, like we have walmart. then every one of you email them with pics of your haunts, desires, and this forum address. maybe they will wake up. i am sad cause everyone around me has posted halloween already out and we have none yet. but at least we will get some. geesh
welcome aboard. hope this will be a happy fix for you.
I have been seeing some halloween stuff come up, HomeSense has a few neat items, Michaels Arts and Crafts. Just looked on Sears.ca and some on there. Right now you can use your 50% off coupon at Michaels.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts