Halloween Forum banner

Hello from california

2K views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  WeirdRob 
#1 ·
Hey guys im out here in San Jose Califonia. This site looks like its got a great community who share the love that I do for the best holiday of the year!

Out here I live by Half Moon Bay where some of the greatest pumpkin patches/halloween festivities are at. They have the pumpkin festival every year which also holds the great pumpkin weigh off where guys and gals from all over the west coast bring in their mammoths.
Also the pirates of Emerson an awsome pirate themed haunted house is located just outside of San Jose in fremont.

Anyways hello everyone can't wait to talk everything halloween with you all.

#10 ·
no tumblindice, i think you're not confused, ws is confused and confusing the confused and not confused. so you're no longer confused, malificent is a female witch and ws is a [wanna be female witch, just for the momentaraly fun of it.. there, unconfused?
what sweet pictures of you and your girlfriend. you should post some in members photos, just look for that thread at the top of this thread.
my grandson loves guitar hero, i see your girlfriend has it on her tshirt.
boy, those pumpkins do look like a river. those are some truly fun and pretty pictures

welcome aboard

#18 ·
you know, i have found that when i take my car in and they say what is wrong and i say it goes rrrmmmppp rrrmmmppp, the mechanic no matter where i am scratches his head and says i don't know what that is. about then my boyfriend shows up and says to the mechanic it goes rrrmmmppp rrrmmmppp, and the mechanic always says oh, it's your [whatever]. now i have never understood why their rrrmmmppp makes more sense then my rrrmmmppp. pumpkintortureguy, thank you for coming on and clarifying what mal and i am. i bet all the guys get who's a male and who's female now. if not we will be glad to post a picture. roflmao. hahaha to funny, unless you have to see my picture. hahaha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.