Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I've been decorating the yard for the last five years. I have been lurking around this site all last year, and getting some great ideas. Look forward to building some great props this year.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nice to see someone else from close to home (relatively anyway, depending on what part of the province you're in. I'm in Victoria) :D I'm not sure how many people from BC are actually here, but not too many ... I think (??)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you everyone for the welcome!

Nice to see someone else from close to home (relatively anyway, depending on what part of the province you're in. I'm in Victoria) :D I'm not sure how many people from BC are actually here, but not too many ... I think (??)
I'm from Kamloops. Well, actually, I'm from Victoria and now Kamloops. My family is still on the Island. I don't typically get there during Halloween season, but in 2015 I will for a wedding. If you yard is done up by early October, it would be awesom to come check out a fellow haunter's display :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
If you yard is done up by early October, it would be awesom to come check out a fellow haunter's display :)
Sadly, I'm in an apartment ... I have to live out my halloween haunt aspirations vicariously as I read about what everyone else on HF does. You never know by 2015 though!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts