Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
I play with dead people
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in the area of Augusta GA and am fairly new to the haunting biz. I started two years ago in our garage. Last year my wife told me she wanted to do it in the back yard, so we did. It was a huge success in the neighborhood. Alas...she didnt know what she had started. I have big plans for this year and have seen so many ideas on this site and others. I may be over reaching myself this year but hey..live and learn. I'm limited by space and pocket money but I am trying to do what I can. I look forward to gleaning ideas off of some of you and hopefully sometime in the future I might have some wisdom to impart to some new haunter.

I actually have had a few good ideas from my line of work...just dont know how to bring them to uh..life.

·
I play with dead people
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually I do crime scene for one of the local Sheriff's Office. And our office is located at the Coroners office...bodies for free :D

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
.... Last year my wife told me she wanted to do it in the back yard, so we did. It was a huge success in the neighborhood.... .
*Insert childish giggling here...*
:D:D:D

Welcome to the madhouse, Johnson724.

·
I play with dead people
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have been looking through this site and I have learned so much and found so many great ideas and I have just scratched the surface. The sharing of information, skills and ideas on this site is awesome. I'm seriously hooked.

:D:D:D:D:D

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
csi

Hi, Johnson724, and welcome to the forum. I'll bite, what's your line of work? If it's undertaking, just remember you cannot take the stiffs home for props. Not legally anyway.
baron will now be withdrawing his application. he for a moment thought he was learning of the perfect job, and you would get props for free. tough luck baron

welcome, glad we have lured you here. we are such a good bunch of fiends, we will be glad to trade ideas.

·
I play with dead people
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Baron Samedi Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson724
.... Last year my wife told me she wanted to do it in the back yard, so we did. It was a huge success in the neighborhood.... .

*Insert childish giggling here...*
Took me a while...I said "do it":eek:

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
baron will now be withdrawing his application. he for a moment thought he was learning of the perfect job, and you would get props for free. tough luck baron.
Never mind Hallo..I'll just have to stay as President and sole member of the Wiltshire Midnight Gardening Society for now...;)

Nice pics J..Your haunt looks very atmospheric. Nice use of lighting.

·
I play with dead people
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This is my last post in the Hi its me thread.

I completed my first tombstone today. Kinda happy with it. I was afraid to expirement too much with it so I did it kinda simple.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
cool tombstone. the writing and the skelly turned out nice. have you ever checked out the cemetary thread started by monster mash? it's one of my favorite threads.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts