Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I built my first prop this year, a singing pumkpin arch (can't post video link yet since I'm new). The pumpkins are sync'ed "This is Halloween" song, as if they are singing.

HalloweenArch.jpg

Already starting plans for next year, looking to build a graveyard in the front yard and use the arch as the entrance. My Xmas list will be covered with items I'll need to build props.

Brian
Atlanta

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome from a fellow new member! I fear my hobby in October is becoming my year round obsession. Beware! (or don't, as I prefer!)

Grimm

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
I love the arch , looking forward to seeing your photos in the future , especially your ideas on how your going to plan and build for your graveyard , from one of the old countries , welcome from southeast England .......

·
Registered
288 Posts
There is a group on here called Southeastern Haunters. Within that is a link to various states. There is one for GA. I think it would be great if we could all meet up once during the year! Have a lunch or trade ideas etc. Dave
Hola, from a fellow Georgian. I hope you stick with the forum, I am surprised at how few Georgia people are running around this place.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
@Dave - I replied on the Georgia thread. I would be interested in meeting up with people and trading tips and recommendations.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey Brian, I'm from Atlanta also. This is one amazing site. I can't wait to see what you do with your graveyard. It's one of my obsessions, I change mine every year.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts