Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a newbie to this forum!! I an hoping to graduate from static to animated props this year!! I decided that most of the props I purchased retail, were lacking something, and cookie cutter....I am a unique kinda gal!!! :D Over the past couple of years, I have gotten most of my ideas from watching tutorials on YouTube and looking at blogs, but decided it was time to start joining forums!! I have carved tombstones, built a gallows, and built a guillotine (that needs some modifications this year). It's time for animated props!!! Oh, my anticipation is building now...........

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank everyone for the greetings!!! I am already finding this a welcoming place!! I cannot wait until Halloween!

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
You can do it Lore! :) I was scared of building animated props for a long time, but I've got a few in the yard now. And I've been known to accidentally glue my ear to my shoulder, so it can't be that hard. ;)

The tombstone peeper is an easy one if you wondering where to start and you can get an animated reindeer motor or something similar.

Looking forward to seeing some of your props, and hearing your plans for this year. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts