Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The feast, the screams, the candy corn, the boos, the decorations! I want it all! One tiny problem. I live in Australia, which does not care a fig for Halloween. Excluding the dressing up at parties bit, of course. But that's not enough for me. I want to celebrate big and drive everyone wild. I want the neighbourhood kids to be driven out of their tiny little minds by my spooky house!

Love the forum, such wicked ideas! Look forward to celebrating with you all. :)

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
Hey! I think there's been at least 3 other new Aussies that have introduced themselves here in the last month or so. Seems to be some kind of Halloween movement over there! Ya just gotta get organized! ;)

Welcome to the forums! :)

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Welcome from the other side...(of the world)
Greetings from England. Halloween is not such a big deal here either, although more people are catching on in recent years.
The main thing is not to get disheartened..If you stick at it, you'll soon get a reputation and the ToT's will swarm to your house like flies around some of my more "realistic" props..:D

baron-samedi-albums-pics-picture42584-welcome2.jpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
10 Participants
The Halloween Goblin
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing