Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

My name is Erich and I am from a suburb of Chicago. My neighborhood is insanely awesome during Halloween. Streets are filled with children, parents participate and many houses have adult friendly treats. On top of all of this many houses annually create spooky scenes and live action settings for trick or treating as well as several haunted houses (one house takes up three yards and is open for several weeks and is FREE).

I have become known as the "Prank" House (several neighborhood children have stopped by trying to guess what I will do this year). For the past 5+ years I have done a simple "trick" or prank. I try to keep it simple and not gory. A dropping spider, swooping bat, etc. so that younger kids and older (this includes adults) can have fun. I am running out of time and IDEAS... the pressure is on for a super simple but fun scare for all ages. Please let me know if you have ideas :cool::cool:

Look forward to being part of this forum.... and as always the TRICK makes the treat so much better.

Erich

1 - 5 of 5 Posts