Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I became a member here in 2012 because I was searching for a place for HALLOWEEN obsessed individuals such as myself to get together on the web to discuss everything from home haunts and pretty much everything in between. I'll admit I was lurking for a bit, just checking out the tutorials and such because I didn't really have a clue on where to start on the boards, but enough about that, let me introduce myself.

I'm Rayvn Nevermore, a 30 (something lol) Northern California native. I'm a Halloween, paranormal and horror/sci-fi movie junkie who lives her life like EVERYDAY is Halloween. I'm going to try and be more active on the forum. If there's anything else you'd like to know just ask.

-Rayvn

·
Registered
306 Posts
Welcome from another former lurker. Trust me, once you get started posting on here, you can't stop!!!

Welcome again!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome, Rayvn.

I'd been here for quite a while myself and have just ceased being a lurker, too. I'm much like yourself in that just about every day is Halloween for me, as well. I will now be so much more active here, especially with all the creepy public events I'm planning for New York City and parts of New Jersey that I'm sure will interest a whole lot of people here who enjoy a good scare.
Screenshot-Street Fighter  The Later Years - Part 3 - CollegeHumor video.flv-8.jpg I'm better known in the worlds of superheroes, Street Fighter, music and the bear community but I have a lifelong love for supernatural horror (probably growing up in a haunted house had an effect, too, although I'd loved this stuff long before we moved into "the old house" in 1966. My name is Drummer Bear (or Mike Fass) and I'm best known these days for having starred as the Soviet fight legend Zangief in the hit series, "Street Fighter: The Later Years"

·
Registered
20,825 Posts

Welcome to you both, Ravyn and Drummer Bear (I immediately knew that it had to be Zangief whom you portrayed;)). I also lurked for quite awhile before I joined, so I know where you are coming from. That said, this is easily the best forum that I have had the privilege of belonging to. Jump right in and enjoy your time here.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Garth, bless (or is it curse?) your blackened soul. Thanks so very much for opening those crypt doors in welcome to us (love the way they creak, by the way) and I very much look forward to sharing some creepy fun times with you.

Yours 'til a game of patticake with E. Honda doesn't end with a child in traction,

Mike (Drummer Bear)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts