Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am Tommy Your Ghost Host and I am introducing myself to everyone and its good to have all of the ghouls ready and haunting.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Hello Tommy, glad you could join us "not so foolish Immortials" pull up a tombstone and make yourself at home. In these ruins you shall find many wonderful spirits with delightfully wicked talent. Look forward to getting to know you:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all of the nice welcomes from everyone and its nice to have a Ghost Host Feel Welcome!

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Whaddup Dude!
Welcome to the Mad house.

You won't find many foolish mortals here, I'm afraid...Crazy, Mad, Ingenious, off the wall and downright brilliant maybe...;)

Enjoy!

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Hello Foolish Mortal.

(Hang on...have I just hijacked someones thread?):confused:

:D

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
With all this foolishness someone is gonna lose an eye, and when they do, I have first dibs on it.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
wristslitter, not if i get the eye first, unless there's a hand available. then you can have the eye, i can always use a hand. lol. welcome, can you spare a hand?

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Some welcome, we get 15 posts in and we are divying up the newbie's body parts, LOL!
Just shows we are one caring, sharing family!!:D

(ps I bags any leftover meaty bits....)

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
wristslitter, not if i get the eye first, unless there's a hand available. then you can have the eye, i can always use a hand. lol. welcome, can you spare a hand?
We are gonna have to arm wrestle for the hand Hallo, more like tug o war for it, by the way, how much can you bench? are ya feelin sick? I wanna see what I am up against.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts