Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I feel like I know so many of you, having lurked here pathetically for the past four Halloweens. I feel like I've been to your parties, shared your Big Nights, oohed and aahed over amazing props. So, I'm taking the plunge and I can't wait to actually be a part of it all.

I love Halloween, there is no other day like it. The whole season is magic. If you've read Ray Bradbury, then you know how I feel.

My husband says I'm a Ghost magnet, hence my username. I've had a few "experiences". My husband is in the military and for now we live in Texas. We give the big Halloween party every year, and I love giving crazy amounts of candy to the TOTs.
So, that's about it. As soon as I figure out how to do it, I will add an avatar. I'm a computer idiot.

Typical Ghoul Next Door
Hi and welcome to the boards!

Glad to have another Halloween nut on here. :D

Devilishly Dutch
Hi and welcome to the forum.
So YOU were the reason I've had this feeling the past 4 years that someone was watching me!

MsM

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for making me feel welcome, MsMeeple! Can't believe you're talking to me! Can i have your autograph? Haha, kidding, kinda- I have followed your party progress every year. Yours too, Frankie's Girl. Thank you Gwynplaine and maleficent too!

Lord of the Cemetery
Hmmm..what's with all these long-time lurkers appearing from out of the darker places recently? Some of them have been down there for 4 years and only just made themselves known to us...Do we have a problem with the sewers? or is something lurking down there that's driving them upwards?
How much more hidden talent is hiding down there...?

Greetings, Ghostmagnet.

Welcome into the eternal twilight of Halloween forum...

Devilishly Dutch
Thank you for making me feel welcome, MsMeeple! Can't believe you're talking to me! Can i have your autograph? Haha, kidding, kinda- I have followed your party progress every year. Yours too, Frankie's Girl. Thank you Gwynplaine and maleficent too!
Hahaha I think I like you already. Might have to give you the priviledge of talking to me more often :D Sorry, no autographs...speak to my manager ;)

I kind of feel the same way about Terra. A compliment from her on one of our props gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling for days!

MsM

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was embarrassed to say how long I'd been lurking around, Baron, and I'm still feeling a bit shy, but I hope to start pulling my weight around here soon and contribute something.

You might be interested in some of my party pictures- when I figure out how to get them up. i always try to add a bit of VooDoo and the French Quarter to my Halloween parties. Vampires in New Orleans, Pirates in the Bayous of Louisiana etc. I hope to turn myself into more of a yard haunter. I'm sure I'm in the right place. :)

Hey, Garthgoyle!

wristslitter-
I'm not the tickle fight kinda gal, sorry. I just sound like it right now cause I'm nervous and talking too much.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Bethene, nice to meet you! Well, he calls me that semi-jokingly because I've seen a "Ghost" in one old house we lived in, some years back. And I saw a few things (shadowy) in an old house I lived in when I was about 8. I drove my Mom crazy when we lived there. I was always hearing things and asking questions about ghosts. And other little things over the years. My husband says I attract "things" and I believe i have had one PK experience. Nothing huge or spectacular, hope I haven't disappointed. Hmmm, I guess my user name is a bit braggy. :)

jester girl
hello and welcome aboard. i might just add i've heard of lurkers on a small monthly basis, but i think 4 years has got to win the longest running lurker i know of. however did you say quiet that long? well, feel free to voice out anytime you want. there is a thread in paranormal and unexplained where you should give us the details of your ghostly visits. very intriguing

Lord of the Cemetery
I was embarrassed to say how long I'd been lurking around, Baron, and I'm still feeling a bit shy, but I hope to start pulling my weight around here soon and contribute something.

You might be interested in some of my party pictures- when I figure out how to get them up. i always try to add a bit of VooDoo and the French Quarter to my Halloween parties. Vampires in New Orleans, Pirates in the Bayous of Louisiana etc. I hope to turn myself into more of a yard haunter. I'm sure I'm in the right place. :)
No need to be shy...most of us don't bite. And the ones that do...well, you won't feel it anyway.;)

I'd certainly love to see some pics of the voodou elements of your haunt. We love to see pic's here, so feel free to post as many as you like!

And yes...If you decide to start a home haunt, you couldn't be in a better place.
you'll get all the help and advice you may need. just holla and we'll come a-runnin'!!
:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts