Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Weird to say the least!

Halloween is not high on a lot of folks agendas at the best of times anyway so I'm not sure if the shops here are even thinking about ordering in stock for the H day.

We have the social distancing etc like most other countries which is a pain but bearable. All anyone can do is wait and see how things develop. I will put out my stuff on the H day but as I am currently out of work maybe I should use the time off to do something spectacular. Though that would probably be a case of ambition outstripping ability!

Registered
On the upside I have learned how to cut my husbands hair with electric trimmers. Can't do the same for myself unfortunately as mine is long, thick and curly. I currently look a bit like Cousin It.

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
DandyBrit, I'm a barber by trade. I'd cut your husband's hair but the overseas flight might be a bit much lol.
Yes it is a good time to work on some Halloween projects(but anytime is a good time for that as far as i'm concerned) :)

Registered
Thanks for the offer Jack but you're right - it's a long flight just for a hair cut. Never mind at least he still has both his ears after my two attempts at hair cutting. It looks passable shall we say!

Apparently in New Zealand they have been queuing overnight for a hair cut now that the hair salons have reopened.

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks pluto! Been having lots of fun here since i joined. Only about 4 months to October.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts