Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone my name is Grant and me and some buddies started doing some haunting a few years back. I have been following this forum for awhile now and love it, I have been doing a small neighborhood haunt for 4 years now that started out as a fun project for a friend and their kids in the garage, we did a haunted maze out of cardboard then the following year it evolved into an extension of that with the driveway being the front of a pirate ship with everyone dressed up as pirates, and on from there till it moved to my place due to size issues and we ended up with some 30+ people on my front lawn at any given time last year for about 4 hours so this year I am researching and working on getting a commercial building to move it into and do some serious upgrades material wise since most of it was out of cardboard. Love all the reference materials in the forum and hope to find more on issues and concerns for moving into a rented facility. Any thoughts would be most welcome.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Good afternoon Grant.

Welcome to insanity..

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
welcome aboard. i did a clown maze theme one year out of cardboard boxes. it went over big. good luck on your quest. i think front yard fright is trying to go into a building this year, or is it haverghast asylum. one of them. check them out

1 - 14 of 14 Posts