Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi horror fam! My name is Josh, creator of the channel “Round the Clock Frights”, where me and my friends review all things horror. From horror films to horror literature, we discuss it all! Me personally, I’m an enormous fan of the old school horror movies, particularly the black and white Universal Monsters. Claude Raines and James Stewart are two of my favorite actors. My all time favorite horror film is Alfred Hitchcock’s ‘Psycho’....which has permanently ruined showers for me. Thanks, Hitch.

Thanks for having me! I can’t wait to discuss this awesome genre with everyone. I’ll be sure to check out your forums and participate in discussions. Just as an ice breaker...what is your favorite horror movie? Please let me know!

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,008 Posts
Welcome to the site!

I'm partial to the Universal Monsters movies... I honestly couldn't pick just one. Okay, maybe ONE stands out a tiny bit more than the others for me. :D

I adore most any well-crafted suspense/horror movie tho. ;)

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Hi Josh. Now if you were an early teenager (13/14 years old ) I would say that Hitchcock was just an excuse to avoid getting a shower.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts