Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm from Chicago and I live with my wife and baby girl. Although my wife isn't into Halloween and the spooky side of life as much as I, my daughter is showing some major promise. I grew up within a few miles of Resurrection Cemetery and Bachelors Grove Cemetery. There was also a large mental institution not more than a mile from my house and a swamp tucked within some trees right across the street from me. Spookiness and Halloween have always been dear to me and my entire family and always will....

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hey! Welcome to the forum, LOVE CHICAGO!!!! been there many times, finally learned how to get around that town. Go in real early, avoid the o'ryan expressway, get out when everyone is going in. Other than that have a BLAST!!!!!! Welcome again, lots of talented @ friendly people here willing to help all of use newbies,keep in touch,@ Have Fun!!!!!!!!

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Welcome....
Well, you seem to have the best of all worlds right there where you are.. two cemetaries, a swamp and a looney bin...hopefully there are a few bars in the area too.
Although I am in England, I have seen pictures of Resurrection Cemetery. It's an awe inspiring place.

Enjoy the forum.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everybody for the warm reception! See I've come to the right place and hope I can contribute in a positive and demented way...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Terra,

Bachelors Grove is pretty spooky, and unfortunately its been vandalized quite a bit. Its on 143rd I believe. The south side does have an eerie, sleepy vibe to it with plenty of history to back it up. I see you're in KCMO, thats where my wife an I are trying to relocate. But no one is hiring at the present time. And thanks for the welcome...

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
welcome to the forum. lots of folks on here from the chicago area. someplace i would like to go and shop someday. just need lots of money and a driver. after california driving, not going to even attempt chicago. a nightmare like that and everyone should be a conformed halloween addict.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts