Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a newbie! Have been reading this forum for months and I absolutely LOVE ya'll's ideas! :D

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
Welcome creepycathy, 'LOVE ya'll's ideas!'.. I love that, I am in the south too, just by a possum's hair, guess someone was looking out over me, Lord knows I dont wanna be no damned yankee.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanx for the welcome

just posted some photos on my album. (this site is too cool.) photos are kinda lame, but hoping to improve this year after borrowing alot of y'all's creative ideas. and terra- been following your stuff & I am so impressed!

·
Reaper Queen
8,799 Posts
hello creepycathy, welcome to the forum!! glad you decided to join us!!
Hey, wristslitter, us yankee's ain't all bad!! (now, how are you going to find some one to call "wow" with that attidude!!LOL:D)

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
hello creepycathy, welcome to the forum!! glad you decided to join us!!
Hey, wristslitter, us yankee's ain't all bad!! (now, how are you going to find some one to call "wow" with that attidude!!LOL:D)
Now listen here yankee, that there silent hill nurse in my albums is a damned yankee, I aints sayins all yankees is bads, just mosts of thems! Now I musts gets backs to my chores, gots lots of squirrels to clean before supper.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
welcome aboard cathy.
hey wristslitter, i'm a rebel turned yankee. and you put me on your friends list. so i guess you don't know what your getting into.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts

Welcome to the forum Creepy Cathy!

I am a Southerner too! Just finished Mardi Gras!

The Costumer:)

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
welcome aboard cathy.
hey wristslitter, i'm a rebel turned yankee. and you put me on your friends list. so i guess you don't know what your getting into.
Hallo, I knows whats you was all alongs, I added you as a friend so I could keeps my eye on ya...

·
Registered
594 Posts
Because of my name, I feel it would make me liable in the North/South conversation, so I had better not utter a word...

But a big ol' Welcome is comin' atcha from Texas! ;)

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
Whats kinda funny is that my gf is from NYC, well we went fishing at a lake at a local park named Robert E Lee, she knew then she wasnt in Yankee territory. Also, I am just ragging on the yanks.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Hi Cathy.
Welcome to the nut-house!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts