Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, I stumbled across this forum in my search for spooky reference art. I'm a dad who lovessss Halloween. I tend to leave my spooky village setup for half the year (until the wife makes me put it away). I make my kids costumes when possible and love going to haunted houses. I'm into anything with that spooky / romantic / victorian / gothic feel. I'm actually illustrating a children's picture book about a haunted mansion. Anyway just wanted to say hello.... i'll be lurking looking for great ideas. :)

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Welcome, MrBromo. You sound like a really cool dad:cool:

I'd love to see some art from the book, if possible, provided you feel comfortable posting it.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
If you're lurking, looking for good ideas you'll find plenty right here.
We have many talented artists on the forum ready to inspire you with their work.

Welcome to insanity, MrBromo.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcomes :)

Welcome, MrBromo. You sound like a really cool dad:cool:

I'd love to see some art from the book, if possible, provided you feel comfortable posting it.
Thanks! I can't wait to share it. When I get closer to the finished product I'll post. Right now it's a ton of sketches, story boards and detail paintings. :)

If you're lurking, looking for good ideas you'll find plenty right here.
We have many talented artists on the forum ready to inspire you with their work.

Welcome to insanity, MrBromo.
Excellent! :)

·
Good Ghoul Gone Bad
747 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I'm sure we'd all like to see some pics of your SpookyTown set up. There's a lot of SpookyTown fans on here, including me. Happy Haunting!

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
well, you'll find lots of colorfull characters here. there's happy baron, doc wristslitter, bashfull meeps, sleepy dutchy, sneezy rugs, grumpy bethie, dopey [i will leave nameless but i believe he has been ran off this forum], and i'm hallo snow white. lol welcome to our storybook.

·
Going bump in the night..
3,388 Posts
hallorenescene, don't forget Ugly.

Welcome in, MrBromo! I think you'll find a lot of inspiration...keep an open mind here, and all kinds of things can crawl in...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts