Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hell-O everybody!
I am the new ghost in town! My Name is Daniel, every body calls me Dany.
I am a huge Halloween lover, horror lover and mostly anything that is kinda creepy and scary.
In my real life i am an electrical Engineer, so maybe if you need a tip how to build something, control something (arduino is basically taking over all the DIY projects) don't doubt to contact me! :D

I just move in with my wife to our new home, which is small but great place to start working on my first Halloween decorations!

So its great to find a place like this!

Lets keep this Forum alive and read you soon

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hell-O everybody!
I am the new ghost in town! My Name is Daniel, every body calls me Dany.
I am a huge Halloween lover, horror lover and mostly anything that is kinda creepy and scary.
In my real life i am an electrical Engineer, so maybe if you need a tip how to build something, control something (arduino is basically taking over all the DIY projects) don't doubt to contact me! :D

I just move in with my wife to our new home, which is small but great place to start working on my first Halloween decorations!

So its great to find a place like this!

Lets keep this Forum alive and read you soon
Welcome and hail to thee oh electrical god!!! Lol. Oh I think you're going to get more questions than you can ever believe but you'll also get many answers to YOUR questions too. Welcome from one newbie to another! :D

GG

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome and hail to thee oh electrical god!!! Lol. Oh I think you're going to get more questions than you can ever believe but you'll also get many answers to YOUR questions too. Welcome from one newbie to another! :D

GG
Thanks! And don't worry! Sounds like a fair trade ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts