Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello out there, I am Loki and am new to the site! I have a love for halloween, props, haunted houses, and scary movies as i am sure you all do as well. I have just recently started gettin serious about my halloween decorating as i am now old enough and have a job which allows me founds and time to build and create. I have been lookin around the threads today and finally decided this would be a place worth registering. I look forward to meeting you all and sharing projects. Hello again and thank you!

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Welcome Loki33 glad you found your way here!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well this year i am goin with a swamp theme for my front yard haunt. Thinking of props similar to the bayou. Any ideas you have would be appreciated. I have a couple ideas i am contemplating but am looking for some real attention grabbers as my ideas so far are just mainly scenery such as swamp, spanish moss, plan on making a bridge/dock, and i found a tree project on a site using monster mud that looks like it would add a nice touch to the overall ambiance. I am also thinking of havin like a twisted hillbilly theme mixed in, such as a clothes line with ragged clothes and peeled bloody flesh hanging from the line. I am totally open for suggestions and am interested on any ideas you all have or advice. If you have ever made a swamp scene befor i am also interested in seeing what you have came up with. Please feel free to leave any feedback, much appreciated.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
you might do a search on swamp scenes. seems i have seen one or two on this forum. anyway, welcome aboard.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Hi Loki.
Welcome to the madness of Halloween Forum!

A swamp theme sounds like a great idea. I've never done it myself, but I'm sure you'll get all the help and advice you could possibly need right here on the forum.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just wanted to say thank you for the welcome, and after taking your suggestion and searchin the rest of the forum i have found some good ideas to incorporate. However, if anyone has anything new or anything they feel is a must have for a swamp scene feel free to post it here as its much easier to search through. thanks again

1 - 15 of 15 Posts