Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Just thought I'd register. I was a home haunted back in the early 2000s - had to sell off almost all my home props to another Home Haunter after my little girl was born and she was too scared of it all. Now she is 13, really into it all, we've moved across country to a new house, and am going to do some more home built props for the next few years to make some memories with her.

It was very sad to go through all my old list of bookmarks and see that pretty much all the big home haunts and props and electronic supply places that I knew and used are gone now (cowlacious, Terror Syndicate, Devious Concotions, Jim Kadel, Hallowed Hainted Grounds...very sad :-(. So I guess in many ways, I really am starting over again.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Its like riding a bike , you,ll go into your workshop or garage pick up a saw and hammer and before you know you,ll have a coffin and a ghoul ..... welcome back to home haunting and here,s to many years of HALLOWEEN MEMORIES to come for you and your family , regards from England .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts