Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

After a good decade of home haunting obsession, I've decided to pull the plug and sell everything! So, I found Halloween Forum just a little too late to enjoy as a haunter. Took me a few years just to get to the point of even considering letting everything go. Anyone ever go through that?

All my stuff has been in storage and there's lots of really cool everything — enough to haunt a whole street practically. And that's almost what I used to do with it when I lived in So. Cal. where you can count on good weather that time of year. Had about 1,000 kids come through a haunted greenbelt in a big neighborhood. When I moved to the Northwest, the weather and my new neighborhood took a bit of the fun out of it. Just a handful of kids.

Anyway, I put all my stuff up on a web site and am selling it as one giant lot. I don't think I'm allowed to post that info here because it's not the right category, but if you're in Oregon and want to strike Halloween gold, check out http://joshcoen.weebly.com

Happy haunting everyone!

Josh

·
Registered
20,824 Posts

Just because you are selling your items does not mean that you cannot still enjoy Halloween and live vicariously through others' haunts. Good luck selling. Stick around if you feel so inclined; this is a great site with many wonderful members, and I'm sure that you could be an asset here with your experience.

·
🎃 | )ark ( )verlord 🎃
1,095 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Welcome an plz stick around we hunters are a dieing breed an need such great knowledge like yours

·
Registered
180 Posts
Wish i lived close i would jump all over that deal of a life time. Good luck an happy haunting

1 - 10 of 10 Posts