Halloween Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A little bit of a belated introduction... I've been posting like crazy the last couple of days on here... So I suppose it's about time I introduce myself!

I'm a 22 year old student who absolutely loves Halloween. Well, all holidays, but I really enjoy Halloween. I used to work on setting up haunted hayrides and haunted barns, but now I just enjoy throwing parties and getting in to the Halloween spirit! Other than Halloween, my interests lie in writing, reading, traveling, photography, dancing, and anything else that catches my fancy. I'm a huge music junkie as well.

This is my first year really organizing and throwing quite a Halloween bash, so I'm very excited! I'm building up quite a collection of blacklights and pumpkin lights and strobe lights... :p I'm pretty good with Halloween decorations, and crafty things... and I'm great at putting together costumes out of things you already own! And I dabble in makeup as well... so if you need costume help, I'm your girl!

I guess that's about it! :)

·
A Great Pumpkin
3,101 Posts
Hi & welcome! There's lots of sub-forums that might interest you; please feel free to browse around. Have fun!

·
Crawling in my skin
2,236 Posts

·
Emperor of Candlewood
4,330 Posts
Hello and Welcome to the HF!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts