Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the forum so just introducing myself. I've been a home haunter ever since I got my first home back in '96', I've certainly come along way from paper mache heads and the old tv out on the front porch playing The Munsters from my first haunts. I currently reside in Wright City, Mo and do the old graveyard scene every year. My display goes up Halloween morning and comes down that night, though the past few years I've loosened that restriction a little.

For those interested you can check out the '08 display at youtube.com/zombiehorror my sister also took vids of the '07 display that are listed under my favorites; Erin House 1, Erin House 2. I also have pictures up on myspace it other myspacers want to check that out.

I look forward to gaining new knowledge on haunts and haunt projects from members here. Man, the Transworld show has really got me excited about this years haunt!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Greetings & salutations!

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Welcome darling so glad you found your way!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey now, 4 days is asking a lot! I know inevitably I'll have to set up earlier and earlier as the graveyard builds or props become more complicated. I really like the fact that right now kids don't really get to see my stuff in the daylight, they go to school and come home and suddenly this house on the block is haunted!! I think it adds a little more since they can't visit during the day or check it out in advance whatsoever. It sure is a bitch throwing all together in the one day though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts