Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody Again!!!! Hope everyone is well. Not been on here for a long time. Sorry Everyone - Things have been manic in my life for the last year & Im ashamed to say but Halloween had to take a back burner for a while :( I became a Daddy :D but baby was unwell, partner got severe PND and I got Whooping cough!!!! Evil :mad: BUT things are slowly returning to normal & this year I am back with renewed vigour and ready to throw another cracking party & put some kids in therapy! Looking forward to sharing some ideas & picking peoples brains ;)

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Welcome back Dazzer. Congrats on becoming a father! Sorry about the other crap :(
Hope all continues to go well so that you NEVER have to put halloween on the back burner again :)

MsM

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Greetings.
Always nice to see another UK member.
Congratulations on becoming a dad. I'm glad to hear everyone is now well and you can rejoin your "alternative" family here on Halloween forum.

Welcome back.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone for the welcome back & well wishes. Family is great and my little girl is turning out to be a little devil!:) She should fit into our family perfectly:D Now she is in bed Im off to my little shed to create a Halloween masterpiece whilst listening to horror tracks. :D Im all excited.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Garthgoyle & Junit. Hopefully the bad luck has finally left and I can get on with being a Daddy & figure out how to enjoy Halloween without putting her in therapy for the rest of her life :)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Hallorenescene - that means alot. Dont suppose you know where I could find a stockist of Jason Voorhees that will send to the UK? I added a post in the 'wanted to buy' section but have had no replies

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi TK421 - Thanks for the welcome - You must have your work cut out with 4! I can only just manage this one! Oh & PND means Post Natal Depression. Its been tough but that little flicker of light looks like it is getting brighter!!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Having a kid is a life changer. Ours is a little over 1 and we are planning to put him into daycare a few days a week so that he can interact with other kids and run around to his heart's content.

I looked at the cost and it's the biggest horror I've had all year. >_<

1 - 19 of 19 Posts