Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Hellbilly Holler in Phoenix, AZ
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a blast this Halloween and an even better time filming this video with my niece. She helps me build props throughout the Summer and shot some of the video footage of my haunt. Then she taught me how to use iMovie. So here is Hellbilly Holler 2020.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
That is brilliant - your niece is really talented! Looks like you had a lot of fun.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,506 Posts
"population, yummy"

That's great! Really nice video/haunt, and so cool your niece is into prop building. It's always way more fun when you have family/friends involved.

Reactions: NomadMik

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She actually makes me more creative than I would be on my own.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had a blast this Halloween and an even better time filming this video with my niece. She helps me build props throughout the Summer and shot some of the video footage of my haunt. Then she taught me how to use iMovie. So here is Hellbilly Holler 2020.

Great job with the video it is a very creative way to show your haunt and elaborate on the concept in this form. Also really great job with the haunt I love that you picked a great theme and really put a lot of hard work and excellent detail into everything!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great job with the video it is a very creative way to show your haunt and elaborate on the concept in this form. Also really great job with the haunt I love that you picked a great theme and really put a lot of hard work and excellent detail into everything!
Thank you so much 😊
Hellbilly Holler was inspired by the music of Hank3 and various hillbilly movies. My niece is an actress so I like to incorporate her into everything I do.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts