Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its was a awesome halloween. I built a ton of stuff this year and went over budget ( what budget). I wish i got more stuff out but still turned out great.. The best thing was the TOTs lookin and saying awe thats awesome or thats so cool. I just had to here that once and my year was made..so without further a due.. I give you Hell on Elm ..
http://www.halloweenforum.com/members/llama492-albums-hell-elm-2010.html
Have a good comment let me here it , have a bad comment i still want to here it

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
VERY cool stuff! Love the "raccoon ate my tombstones"...LOL! What you did with it is a great idea!

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Very cool. I love ghost towns. Your covered wagon is great. I also love the fogging pumpkin scarecrow. I just can't believe how the raccoons ate your tombstones. They chewed them up to little pieces like that? You figure you might lose them to wind or even vandals--not the raccoons! Anyway, your display was very cool.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,643 Posts
What a great haunt! So much to look at. I'll bet the kids loved it!

·
Registered
14,269 Posts
Amazing amount of work you got done this year; boy do you have yard space where you live. The ghost town looked great and looked like it was large enough to be a town. Where did you come up with the covered wagon and the horse bones? I would have loved to have walked around your haunt in person. Nice pumpkin scarecrow too. So much to see I don't remember what else I was going to comment on... oh, luv your robot monster trio a lot. :D

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Llama bud...where you been?? Good to see you again :)
You have just about everything in your haunt...from robots, to old west, to swamp things!
Nice looking haunt!
did you shoot the racoons and make racoon stew from them? :D :D

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Your all the best. I even put this all together in like 3 days. i always say oh ill start 2 weeks out. never happens. Then we have a wind storm 50+ mph winds.
Ghost of spookie I made the wagon ive wanted to make one for a few years so when i did the ghost town why not have a wagon next year it might be a hearse. And for the bones I got those FREE yup free yes a little funky but when someone says hay i have these horse bones ya want them.. Hell ya There free bones...
MsMeeple man ive been out side for like 3 weeks straight. And i did not kill them yet and no stew but i might make you a hat ..

·
Emperor of Candlewood
4,330 Posts
Excellent work! Love it!!!

·
Registered
540 Posts
Looks great!

It looks like your hearse is really getting in the way. Just drop it off here and I'll take care of it for you. ;)

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Your all the best. I even put this all together in like 3 days. i always say oh ill start 2 weeks out. never happens. Then we have a wind storm 50+ mph winds.
Ghost of spookie I made the wagon ive wanted to make one for a few years so when i did the ghost town why not have a wagon next year it might be a hearse. And for the bones I got those FREE yup free yes a little funky but when someone says hay i have these horse bones ya want them.. Hell ya There free bones...
MsMeeple man ive been out side for like 3 weeks straight. And i did not kill them yet and no stew but i might make you a hat ..
Geesh, three weeks of being outside without a coffee and forum break. How does one do that? lol :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts