Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if i knew a place like this was around i would have been a part of since i was 5..buts great to fit in where just for halloween i live for it all year round. friends call me GRIM but iam known as the boogie man in all ways good..its just iam the Ghost with the Most. i have been a one of a kind person that has always been a very unique person I do not consider myself to be a member of the normal community in any way, shape or form. I am the master of disguise. What I look like on the outside is only a glimpse of what you see on the inside. I love Horror Films & I collect horror movies and saw every one made as well I know every thing about each one. so call me a horror movie maniac. i love Paranormal, supernatural things
Vampire,zombie,classic horror films and any thing creepy of course and all things HALLOWEEN as for me its a everyday thing. And i came to love serial killers. And blood and gore and If you like hanging out in graveyards and funerals and hearse‘s, 'ghost hunting' to name a couple, I think you might do alright and be alright to be my friend. I have always enjoyed the darker side of things ...I LOVE THE DARKNESS OF THE NIGHT AND THE ENERGY IT GIVES OFF I thrive in the darkness. I have a huge interest in Halloween & I have learned everything there is to know about halloween my whole life..so every day to me is halloween . I love scaring poeple for a living.when it comes to scaring iam the ghost with most.some call me the master of FRIGHT on how good iam at doing it Everyone Deserves At Least One Good Scare, i enjoy the look of fear on peoples faces before they go screaming thew the night. .Iam a FireFighter/GhostBuster/hearse & halloween loving kind of guy who is 100% one of a kind and you wont ever meet some like me ever in your whole life. If there is anything else you want to know about me just leave me a message. but other wise..have a hauntingly frightfull time while your still living.....

·
Registered
203 Posts
Well, it wasn't around when you were five...lol . But glad to see you finally made it. We were beginning to wonder if you were gonna get here this year! As someone who also only recently stumbled in I felt the same. Why didn't I find this place sooner.... Welcome t0o the forum. Now you're here you're going to have a great time and learn a whole lotta cool stuff aboutHalloween and haunting it! Cait

1 - 17 of 17 Posts