Halloween Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last weekend we had an amazing Halloween party, lots of fun food and poisonous beverages :)

Each year my group called the Helsteeds organise parties for friends and family members, we celebrate Halloween like it's new years eve!
And also when timed right in the UK the clocks turn back an hour so we even get an extra hour of partying!

We have lots of photos to share but we also make a Halloween video for all those that attend to cherish for years to come.

I'd like to share it with you, I hope you find it inspirational or just fun to watch.

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the nice comments :) it took us 4 days to set it up. We used 4 gazebos and turned them into over grown canopies with fake Ivy and camo netting. Then we made a Party room which consisted of several disco lights, lasers and smoke machine. Out side we made a creepy wall out of pallets near a big fire pit and we decorate every nook and cranny with Halloween props and spooky stuff. The video is just the icing on the cake, I make it for the guests as a keep sake of the fun and excitement had.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.