Halloween Forum banner

Heat gun , wood burner, Dremel etc.

2775 Views 21 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  Saki.Girl
How many of us use things like a heat gun, Dremel, wood burner when crafting? Are there other tools that you rely on?
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Kitchen/Green Witch
8,225 Posts
I have used a wood burner before, but it broke years ago...I need to get another one! My husband has used heat guns, but I haven't for crafting...yet. We do have a Dremel...we use it on our gravestones and such for detail work and lettering. More than anything, I use my glue gun. Lots of glue gun usage in my crafts!

· Kitchen/Green Witch
8,225 Posts
I guess I wasn't considering large items like that "crafts"...to me, those would be more like props and such. We have built cemetery fences, pumpkin trellises and such using our saw, drills, sanders, ect. Oh, I do use that sander often, too, both on crafts and props! Sometimes I have my husbands help, others, I'm on my own if he's busy. So I guess for actual small crafts, my most used tools would be glue gun, dremel, power drill and sander...for large props and such, I'd say the drill and sander, again, and our saws. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.