Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry if this is not the right place for

I own a hearse as my personal car
and I have two people how would like to rent it one for the 24 October and one for Halloween night they wont to just park it and their yard I told them if i did say yes that I would stay with it and they said ok

so sould I do it and if so how much sould I charge

thank you

·
The Cloven Bunny
2,965 Posts
I would never loan my hearse out. She is my baby and it would stress me out too much worrying about her. Nobody respects your ride like you do. But that is just my paranoid opinion.

Also, I agree with stev1955.....I wouldn't want to ruin my own Halloween either.

What year/model do you have?

·
Creepy Clown Is Redundant
642 Posts
I'm always on the lookout for a hearse I could borrow . I would offer someone $50 for it to sit in front of our haunt.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it is an gray 1987 buick i have a little noose hanging from the rear view mirror

quick question what can i do to protect the top it is srarting to get some cracks. nothing bad just old

·
The Cloven Bunny
2,965 Posts
I assume it is a vinyl top? Cracks=no good because water can get under the top and it is held in causing rust. I read somewhere on the
The Professionalcar.org Forums - Powered by vBulletin
or
NHAA - Powered by vBulletin

that you can sew the tears with dental floss and a curved needle and then seal it with something. I can't remember what though. Both sites have a lot of good information from people that know a LOT more than I do. Just do a search and see what you can come up with!:)

Got pics or your coach?

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
That's pretty cool you're getting people wanting to borrow your hearse. Make sure you get something in writing that says if it gets damaged from them, their guests, or their toters that they will fix it.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Great opportunirty for you!
Friends of ours own a hearse, and when they bring it to our Halloween party (always the Saturday before Halloween) it becomes a great photo op for the other guests.
You might want to think about a sliding scale. Are these people you know, and what kind of party and location are you talking about? Big fancy home, lots of guests, higher scale.
You might want to check in to local limo services (or even a funeral home - these days they have to itemize charges for funerals) and find out what they charge per hour. I wouldn't go as high as them, but it's a baseline you can calculate from.

·
sasquatch
3,076 Posts
Dude charge $1000 per night or no deal. It has got to be worth your time on the best season of the year.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts