Halloween Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Banned
3,041 Posts
The wheels are from harbor freight. Its best to wait till they go on sale. Also some wheels have tighter spokes so if they will let you open the box and check them first.
I do want to do plexiglass but the price on large pieces is outragous. Not so sure on glass though. I was thinking of mounting a flourescent fixture to the inside of the roof for a black light. Then hanging short white curtians that would glow. Or perhaps white washing the coffin that will go inside so it will glow as well.
Nice hearse! Instead of pexi, maybe you could use polyvinyl fabric. It's a heck of a lot cheeper than plexi.
Walmart used to sell it in their fabric department. Heres a store that has it. Clear Vinyl

· Banned
3,041 Posts
I still think clear polyvinyl is the way to go! It's unbreakable, which is a good thing when considering ToT vandalism. It's easy to clean, looks like glass, doesn't yellow, it's less dangerous, can be painted, and is cheap!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.