Halloween Forum banner

Heads!

1K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  Junit 
#1 ·
If any of you are looking for mannequin type heads for you haunt, go to valuedisplay.com

They have male and female styrafoam heads!! :)

#4 ·
Already started the building process. After taking 2008 off I am ready to go. I am building a funeral coach right now and already have a ticket booth style prop that can interact with guests......the coach gets a coat of paint this Friday! A short video of the ticket booth is in here someplace in the props section.

#5 ·
That sounds awesome!! I'd love to see when its finished!

I wanna see it!

I haven't started buildiing mine yet, do to some problems, like my friends that usually help me aren't into Halloween as much as me...:D So they haven't helped.

Oh and by the way I was wondering where do you setup your haunt? Do you rent a fair ground? or is it on your property? Because I've been thinking about charging admission for mine, because the last 3 haunts that I've done were all free. :)

Thanks

#6 ·
I just use my front and back yard. Charging admission opens you up to a whole new set of rules in most areas. Things like permits, fire inspections, etc. We have never charged admission or asked for donations of any kind even with the 2700 TOTers we get on Halloween. This year we are going to take up donations for the local SPCA. When I get the caoch complete or even close, I will post some pictures....

#7 ·
Awesome! and ya I thought so I was looking at those. :(

Oh and do you leave your house decorated like that all year? If so thats AWESOME!

And Where do you get all these amazing props?! I've been looking for dummies like those that you hung on the gallows for ever! Oh wait its hanged....thats so weird haha :D! anyway great job! I would love some tips and help with my '09 haunt ideas! If you would like to help. and one more thing how in the world did you get 2700 people to come to your haunt?! It must be popular huh? haha:D

#8 ·
Yes, it's a popular araa haunt and I guess the secret is that I have done it since I moved here 4 years ago and I leave the haunt set up and opened for people the entire month of October. If you have questions feel free to ask or simply post the question here on the forum. There are tons of people here with great idaes....

#14 ·
They cost a little more at the Sally's here...and they do have some decent madeup ones, but I haven't seen any male ones like the one below

I did get quite a few of the female ones from Saver's Thrift store at around $3....they were "seconds" with little imperfections but they worked great.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.