Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a number of us have been checking out Spirit's inventory for 50% off prop buys. Thought it might be helpful to mention any particularly popular props that you still saw in your store that you didn't buy that a fellow haunter in your area might appreciate a heads up on.

This post is for the South SF Bay, CA area haunters:

Today I went to the Gilroy, CA store and they had 2 of the really large skeletons still in stock. Also one of the black metallic looking ones. A Cemetary Angel, a nurse (display), the wheel chair prop, the granny, a decent selection of zombie babies including two of the sleeping gargoyle babies (thought those looked nice). There was a tall zombie guy (Berzerker Zombie) with bloody white shirt, pants and decent looking shoes--liked his face and would have bought him if I had the extra cash. Of the smaller stuff I remember urns, a few wilting roses, a few of the zombie wall plaques, two latex standing ravens. They also had a few of the Dead Bear and the Rag Doll props. Recall one or two Monkey Chimes there.

Gilroy also had a bunch of "store display" boxes with jumping spiders; yes, there apparently is an "offical store plain cardboard boxed" product. A few of the other jumping props as well (recall the snake, the bug -several-, and the dog. A half dozen plus of the AC adapters kind of scattered around in their boxes in the store. If you are looking for any of the lawn ornaments they still had a decent supply left. I was at the Morgan Hill, CA store yesterday and today and neither that store nor the Gilroy store had any of the AtmosFear FX DVDs. Kind of went looking for them today. Each store said they never got them in, which I found interesting as some have mentioned finding them at their location. The Gilroy store had more life-size props left to choose from and more than I mentioned above. Morgan Hill had a few boxes of the electrocuted guy left as well as boxes of the High Voltage Box. I think both stores had the Fortune teller (displays only). More but that's all I could remember. Love to hear from anyone in the SF Bay area that had locations with the AtmosFear DVDs left.

BTW I asked and was told that both Morgan Hill and Gilroy will be open only thru Sunday, last day. Said they were going to stay open 4 days in November but had problems with staffing or something like that.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Everything (props, lighting, fog machines) was gone by 5pm yesterday (Friday) at the sawgrass store in south Florida.

Lots of costumes, makeup,masks, accessories and some party supplies left. Didn't bother going back today.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts